Saturday 5 March 2011

Contents changes:

From my feedback, I have noticed that my contents doesn't need changing as much as the other two pages. So, because of this I am going to change these smaller things first. One of the points that my teacher commented on was that the picture of the drummer of 'Uprising,' is the same image that is used on my DPS and on my contents. So therefore, I have decided to change the image. Instead of taking new images, I have decided to make an album cover that is situated next to the review section, which talks about the new 'Uprising' album. I have created this album cover on Photoshop, and have based it on Nirvana's debut album. By doing this, I think it makes the magazine seem a bit more realistic and includes my made up artist a bit more:

Inspiration:                                                                          My Version:






No comments:

Post a Comment