Thursday 13 January 2011

Guitar Stances:


Here I have found images of a range of classic guitar stances from classic guitarists such as Slash; Jimmy Page; Jimi Hendrix; Bruce Springsteen; Keith Richards; Mark Knopfler and some others. These images are inspirational and will help me in my decision of how the model on the magazine cover should stand. Generally, most of the images/stances have someone playing the guitar in which the guitar is pointed up in a certain direction.In most of the images, the guitarist isn't actually looking at the camera, and if he is, he is wearing sun-glasses, almost as if non of them want to make eye-contact with the audience, so they don't seem too intimidating. I will bare this in mind when the test shots and the main shots are taken. I will take all these ideas on board for when it comes to shooting my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment